Please note that CPLEA does not provide forms for residential rents or dispute resolution forms. If you are looking for forms, please read: A rental agreement cannot deprive the tenant of the rights listed in the Housing Act (RTA). The tenancy agreement is a contract between the landlord and the tenant before the tenant arrives. The agreement can be written, oral or tacit, but the written word is always better because it provides evidence if there is a problem. A rental agreement sets out the lease conditions for a residential property. Owners and tenants involved in litigation can contact this service to help resolve their dispute. Landlords can install a partial meter that allows tenants to pay for their own energy consumption. Here you will find information on housing or operating an apartment for rent. Landlords and tenants as well as rental and rental properties. TIP: Did you know that there are ways to help people who may not be able to pay the registration fees for their legal case? Here you will find information on waiver declarations: « Renounce registration fees. » If you need exemptions for your Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service, you can receive them directly in the RTDRS office. For more information, please visit: « Request for non-royalties rtDRS and financial statement. » If you are looking for regional court forms, go to the regional court of the civil court. A landlord may evict a tenant for reasonable reasons and the tenant has the right to challenge the eviction unless the rent is not paid.

Landlords and tenants must meet certain conditions to successfully terminate a tenancy agreement. Information for condominium owners, landlords and tenants on cannabis restrictions in condominiums, apartments and rental units. If you are looking for RTDRS (Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution) forms, visit the RTDRS Alberta service website.